I love him
Keep spreading this
this guy was preachin truth
These are recipes that I’ve collected over the years from wonderful food blogs from all over the world!
These recipes are currently trending here on the blog so I decided to highlight them and collect them for you in one single post!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes!
@@@@@Stay tuned for other Christmas and Winter ‘themed’ trending posts here at The Cake Bar! All Trending Posts can be found/tagged here
- Festive Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies - These cute meringue cookies are shaped and colored to look like Christmas trees!
- Christmas Macarons - Made with edible glitter, these fun french cookies stand out even more!
- Christmas Cookies Galore! - a collection of cookies from Martha Stewart’s team!
- How to Make a Gingerbread Cookie Garland - Want to decorate your house or Christmas tree with edible cookies? This cute gingerbread cookie garland is for you!
- Sugar-free Cookie Dough Dip - Eggless, gluten free yet delicious treat for snacking!
- Mini Gingerbread Houses - These are SMALL! made for decorating coffee cups or other small desserts like cupcakes!
- Holiday Ice Cream Scoops - It’s not winter for all of us celebrating Christmas! Some of us (like me) live in warmer weather and can enjoy some festive cold desserts!
- Kahluah Hot Chocolate - a lil’ Kahluah in hot cocoa? yes please!
- Swedish Gingerbread House Tutorial - With templates and recipe you’ll be an expert in no time! Fun for entire family too!
- For holiday baking help and tips click here - Extensive baking guide!
- For more Holiday Recipes click here - The Cake Bar’s tag page with endless recipes!
questions? concerns? contact me on tumblr! or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
women of mythology - mermaids
sailors beware, something far more dangerous then rough seas lay ahead on your seafaring voyage. something far more treacherous then legends of giant squids and sea monsters rising from the depths to devour you.
you will hear them first, a beautiful song floating across the water, lulling you into a false sense of security and unquenchable curiousity. you’ll catch a glimpse of something shimmering in the tide, glinting turquoise, gold, or azure just under the surface. and then a pair of enchanting eyes will peek up at you through the sea foam, drawing you closer and closer, desperate to see who those eyes belong to.
exquisite and alluring, she entices you as she breaches the surface, hair glistening and wet, lips begging for you to kiss them. mermaid. the ocean’s most deadliest, clever and charming of creatures. she is powerful enough to call upon storms, causing shipwrecks and stranding men upon the shallow reefs and rocks. will you be her next victim, or will you be lucky enough to find love.
Wait what if every time Harry had a “conversation” with his conscience, that “little voice” as the narrator sometimes called it, it was actually a real conversation with Voldemort via the Horcrux but none of them realised?
So like that time Harry talked with himself about dating Ginny, it really was Voldemort telling him “She’s Ron’s sister!”
Like wow say what you will about Voldemort but at least he respects the Bro Code.
This is officially the best thing ever to have been giffed.
This sunken bridge designed by Ro & AD Architects from the Netherlands, has in fact parted waters. The bridge is in the Netherlands and it is the most practical and fun way of accessing the stunning 17th century fortress.